Coast Gravity Park
Coast Gravity Park is Canada’s first low elevation bike park located in Sechelt, on the Sunshine Coast, BC. A shuttle vehicle system is used to access our 13 trails carved through pristine, low elevation ocean front forest. Riders are taken in groups from the park base to the shuttle drop in, where they choose from skill building beginner trails to expert level jump trails.
After an epic day on the trails head over to the Wilderness Resort & Retreat - Cawley Point for a truly wilderness experience in their walled tents, enjoy fabulous meals prepared for you as you enjoy resort activities such as SUP, Kayaking, swimming, hiking.End the day with a soak in the wood burning hot tub to get you ready for your next day’s ride!
Simply contact us direct with your preferred dates and we take care of the rest. From resort / mountain transfers, to ensuring your hot tub is just right after a days riding!
- Resort Boat Transfer & Daily Transfer to Coast Gravity Park
- Daily Pass for access to Coast Gravity Park
- Bike Storage (in resort)
- Wilderness Walled Tent w/ Ocean View
- Hearty Breakfast, Park Lunch Pack and 3 Course Evening Meal
- Use of all resort equipment, incl. kayaks, paddleboards, canoes, hot tubs, fishing gear and yoga equipment