WELCOME to the Wilderness Resort and Retreat – Cawley Point!
Freedom to discover, explore and connect with nature
Embrace endless night skies, magical rain forest trails, panoramic views of ocean and mountains. We share Wilderness Resort with bald eagles, numerous rare birds, deer, black bears, and bobcats and we would love to share it with you!
Our stays are All-Inclusive of meals with a carefully prepared menu as inspired by our highly decorated Gold Seal Chef. Enjoy delicious west coast dining on our panoramic restaurant deck over looking the Ocean.
The Pacific Ocean inlet is abundant with prawns, Dungeness crab, lingcod, oysters and salmon. Our chef can satisfy even the pickiest eater creating meals with local seafood and produce or simply homemade pizza from our wood-fired pizza oven!
The dining experience at Wilderness Resort – Cawley Point is a highlight of many guests.
We are happy to cater to large Team Building Corporate Groups, to Weddings, to friend and family vacation goers looking to unplug, unwind and simply enjoy the scenery!
This is a paddle-boarding, fishing, kayaking, hiking, foraging, bird watching and stargazing paradise!
Our accommodation options include:
• Glamping Tents with One King or Two Twin Beds,
• Yurts – with King bed or 3 twins (limited),
• Two 4 Bedroom Alpine Style Wooden Cabins with living area, full indoor washroom, private balconies, outdoor shower, toilet and Wood Burning Hot tubs!
Getting here is part of the adventure. Only 20 minutes by float plane from Vancouver, or a 20 minute boat ride from Egmont to the Resort via the world famous Skookumchuk Narrows!
Activities at the resort include:
- Enjoy the Wood Burning Hot tubs
- hike or run through 4km of logging and forest trails,
- Use of yoga mats and block on our ocean view yoga platform
- fish, swim and snorkel from the dock,
- explore one of the world’s most pristine water systems by canoe or kayak,
- relax and watch the birds.
- lounge, relax on one of the many loungers
- charter our captains to take you out on of our fishing or sailing boats or book our kayak guides to explorer the inlet.