WELCOME TO WILDERNESS!
Freedom to discover, explore and connect with nature
In the number 11 of 1890 properties on TripAdvisor
A paddle-boarding, fishing, kayaking, hiking, foraging, bird watching and stargazing paradise, BC’s best kept secret.
Embrace endless night skies, magical rain forest trails, panoramic views of ocean and mountain. We share Wilderness Resort with bald eagles, numerous rare birds, deer, black bears, and bobcats. Getting here is part of the adventure. Only 20 minutes by float plane from Vancouver, or a forty stunning minute boat ride from Sechelt.
Most guests stay fully-inclusive, enjoying delicious west coast dining on our panoramic restaurant deck. Dishes include wood-fired pizza, BBQ, local seafood and produce: much of it grown on site or readily available from the ocean. The pacific ocean inlet is abundant with prawns, dungeness crab, ling cod, oysters and salmon. Your dining experience at Wilderness Resort is a highlight of many guests
Activities at the resort include:
- unlimited use of our fleet of LiveLife paddle-boards, kayaks, SUP and canoes
- fishing from our special-design fishing kayaks
- hike or run through 4km of logging and forest trails,
- check out and lend a hand at our on-site farm, feed and walk the goats, collect the eggs
- fish, swim and snorkel from the dock,
- explore one of the world’s most pristine water systems by canoe or kayak, or paddle-board,
- relax and watch the birds.
- lounge, relax on one of the many loungers
- charter our captains to take you out on of our fishing or sailing boats or book our kayak guides to explorer the inlet.
Accommodation options include all-inclusive waterfront luxury ‘glamping’ tents and yurts. Catered or self-catered cabins. All luxuriously furnished!