WELCOME TO WILDERNESS!
Freedom to discover, explore, unwind
Embrace endless night skies, magical rainforest trails, panoramic views of ocean and mountain. We share Wilderness Resort with bald eagles, numerous water fowl, deer, black bears, and bobcats. Getting here is part of the adventure. Only Twenty minutes by float plane from Vancouver, or a forty minute boat ride from Sechelt.
Enjoy fabulous west coast dining on our panoramic restaurant deck. Dishes include wood-fired pizza, BBQ, local seafood and produce: much of it grown on site or readily available from the ocean. The inlet is abundant with prawns, dungeness crab, ling cod, oysters and salmon. Self-caught or catered, the dining experience at Wilderness Resort is a highlight of many guests
Activities at the resort include:
- unlimited use of our fleet of LiveLife paddle-boards, kayaks, SUP and canoes
- fishing from our special-design fishing kayaks
- hike or run through 4km of logging and forest trails,
- check out and lend a hand at our on-site farm, feed the goats, collect the eggs
- fish, swim and snorkel from the dock,
- explore one of the world’s most pristine water systems by canoe or kayak, or paddle-board,
- relax and watch the birds.
- lounge, relax on one of the many loungers
- charter a captain to take you out on of our fishing or sailing boats
Your accommodation options include two beautiful alpine-style wood cabins, waterfront luxury ‘glamping’ tents and yurts. All luxuriously furnished!
We are open from mid-April to mid-October.